Come join us at Southern Village Club for a full day camp of
healthy and fun activities, crafts, games and sports!
Southern Village Day Camp Registration is OPEN!
Price reduced to $275 per week for non-members!
“We moved to Southern Village right at the beginning of summer. Having our seven-year-old daughter in SV Summer Camp was such a great way to get to know the neighborhood and meet people. She in particular loved the excursions on local walking trails and parks, tennis and swimming, creative art projects and, most of all, the fabulous and encouraging camp counselors. As parents, we loved that it was so close to walk, the counselor and staff clearly care about safety, and that the small groups allowed for highly individualized attention. I highly recommend this wonderful neighborhood camp!”
The SVC Summer Day Camp has been a staple of our family’s summers since we moved to Southern Village in the Spring of 2015. After moving from Germany, we needed a way to entertain our energetic 8 year old for the summer. The SVC Summer Camp was the perfect solution. It was located within walking distance, offered my son a balance of outdoor exploration and play, indoor creative arts and fun games, and best of all, ending each day with a cooling off in the club’s beautiful pool all while meeting new friends. My son fell in love with being in the pool and with some lessons, he became a proficient swimmer that summer. A few years later, my daughter was able to start attending day camp.
The SVC Camp is a godsend. The best thing part of all is knowing that I have left my kids in the care of warm, loving, fun, energetic, and responsible people. The camp counselors take wonderful care of the children, not only entertaining and teaching them, keeping them close by and safe, but also making sure they reapply sunscreen, stay hydrated, and eat healthily.
All said, I thank the SVC Summer Camp for being there for my kids and encourage everyone to join in.
2019 Weekly Themes
Week 1: Wet and Wild / Sail the Seven Seas
- This week will be packed with wet and wacky activities. Water games will abound including a slip and slide and rubber ducky race, and a pirate themed day.
Week 2: Incredible Detectives
- Come help solve one of the Club’s greatest mysteries! No need for magnifying glasses, but bring your curiosity and enthusiasm. A mystery will unfold…new hints will emerge daily… and you will be challenged to solve the mystery.
Week 3: To the Extreme
- Special challenges, relay races, and an emphasis on sportsmanship, challenges, fitness, and fun. Every kind of challenge from board games to obstacle courses!
Week 4: Around the World in 80 Days
- Bring your sense of ADVENTURE! We will explore games, sports, foods and crafts from around the world.
Week 5: Urban Adventures
- Campers, welcome to summer! We will explore the neighborhood, playgrounds and trails, and play North Carolina themed games.
Week 6: Mad Science
- There will be fun experiments that are guaranteed to be a BLAST! Don’t miss your chance to become a young scientist. Emphasis on experiments, hypothesizing, brainstorming, and creating. New experiments every day including tie-dying and making ice cream!
Week 7: Animal Planet
- Get ready for a wild week! Learning more about the animal world will be exciting through animal themed activities and crafts including animal visits, spotting cool animals around the neighborhood, animal theatre and impressions.
Week 8: SVC’s Got Talent!
- Show and tell and storytelling will bring out a creative side. Campers will discover hidden talents this week and we will create skits, songs, and performances for a talent show!
Week 10: Party in the Village / Camper’s Choice
- Campers choose their favorite games and activities from the summer weeks and enjoy the last week of summer vacation!